- 2 boxes of the noodles of your choice
- 2 cups of Shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 cups of Shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups of Shredded Colby jack
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 3 cups of Heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- ½ cup of Grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ of Dry breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles in a saucepan in water until tender. Add a couple of teaspoons to the water to help season the noodles.
- In a medium bowl, mix breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- In a slow cooker or double boiler melt cheddar, mozzarella, Colby jack, and cream cheeses with heavy whipping cream, butter, and dried mustard. When mixture is completely melted, add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix drained noodles with cheese sauce.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture on top of mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes