My husband, Jeremy, is a huge garlic, cheese and butter lover. He is notorious for random requests. One day he came in the office and said, “I want a snack. Can you just make me whipped butter?” Though this was a very random request on a Saturday evening, I combined his favorite things and came up with this delicious spread and he gave it a thumbs up! It is amazing on fresh warm French baguette, croissants, or pita bread.
1 pint of heavy whipping cream
1 stick of butter, softened
½ clove of garlic
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon of chives
1. Pour whipping cream in mixer or blender and blended until cream turns into stiff peaks.
2. Add butter into mixture slowly and blend.
3. Add garlic, parmesan cheese and chives and blend.
4. Once butter has solidified, pour off excess buttermilk and repeat blending process.
5. Scoop out butter and serve.