Most days when I’m ordering my morning latte I opt in for a “Tuxedo” mocha. I figured since the drink was so delicious, a cookie should be too! This cookie is buttery, soft, and overall delicious. I’m sure Santa would love this on Christmas Eve.
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until mixed completely.
- Gradually add dry mixture into cream mixture.
- Once mixed, add chocolate chips and mix. Set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet use a table spoon to drop cookies.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown.