- 1 cups of all-purpose flour or brown rice flour
- 1 ½ finely ground yellow cornmeal
- ½ cup of raw sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1-½ teaspoons of baking soda
- ½ baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of pure vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix almond milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add milk mixture and vegetable oil into dry mixture. Mix together until mixture is the same consistency as pancake batter.
- Spray baking dish with Vegetable spray and pour in batter. Bake for 3-40 minutes until top is golden brown. Let cool for at least 15 minutes and serve.