Sometimes you just want something light and refreshing. I am a huge fan of cucumber as well as watermelon, so I figured why not put them together. Instead of creating a salad, this is a great appetizer that you can serve at parties that can truly prepare your guest’s palette.
- 1 watermelon
- 2 cucumbers
- Fresh Basil
Mint Lime Vinaigrette
- ½ cup and two tablespoons of fresh Lime Juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Dice watermelon into cubes and slice cucumber.
- Skewer watermelon, cucumber and basil alternating along the way
- Blend Lime Juice, honey, salt and 1 tablespoon of the fresh chopped mint in a blender.
- Slowly pour olive oil in the Lime mixture and stir.
- Add remainder of minced mint into the mixture and stir
- Drizzle vinaigrette over skewers
- Chill for 1 hour
- Serve Chilled